Simple and Healthy Strawberry Smoothie with Chia seeds.
1. Stawberry Fruit – 6 to 7 for serving 3 glasses
2. Milk – Desired quantity (here 3 glasses of boiled milk).
4. Chia seeds – Saok in water overnight and store in refridgerator or powder the seeds.
1. Slice the fruit into halves for easy blending.
2. Add the sliced strawberries, milk and jaggery into mixie or a juicer and blend well.
3. Add Chia seeds to the smoothie and mix well.
Healthy, Creamy Strawberry smoothie is ready to be served.
Benefits of using Chia seeds:
chia seeds provide insoluble fiber which helps keep you fuller longer and bulks up stool to prevent constipation. They also deliver healthy fats, protein, and cell-protecting antioxidants. Chia seeds may help control blood sugar. Chia seeds are a good source of minerals, such as:
It contains vitamins, and minerals that contribute to the overall health.
– Boosts immune system, maintains normal blood pressure, reduces cholesterol and reduces eye related ailments.
Benefits of Jaggery:
1. It activates the digestive enzymes in our body, thus helps in proper digestion of food
2. It acts as a detox, as it helps cleanse the liver by flushing out nasty toxins from the body.
3. It helps boost resistance against infections, hence building stronger immunity.
4. Jaggery acts as a natural sweetener and provides energy over an extended period of time.