CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO:
When it comes to weight loss, burning more calories than you consume is the winning formula. Making smoothies at home gives you the flexibility to alter the calorie count of your smoothies and experiment with different ingredients to understand what your body responds best to.
If you’re following a calorie-controlled diet, smoothies are often recommended for breakfast as they serve as a low calorie meal option that can be tailored to your unique needs. For example, to reduce the calories of your smoothie, you can use almond milk, coconut water or even water instead of dairy milk. Or if you would like to increase the protein content of your breakfast, you can add a protein powder to your smoothies every morning.
Tips For Using Smoothies For Weight Loss
• If you want to follow a sustainable smoothie diet plan, start your day with a smoothie for breakfast and have a regular meal for lunch and dinner with a large serving of greens and protein to keep your hunger levels under control.
• Change up your smoothie ingredients so you get a varied source of nutrients
• Try using new combinations of super-foods and smoothies to create well balanced breakfast smoothies and ensure you never get sick of the same old smoothie recipe
• Use fresh, seasonal ingredients wherever possible – avoid canned fruit as this is often preserved in fruit juice
• Avoid sweetened yogurt and milk with artificial colors, flavors, or other additives – natural smoothies for weight loss are the way to go
• Want to make vegan smoothies for weight loss? Use water, coconut water or nut milk instead of dairy based milk.
• Share your favorite smoothie recipes and progress with friends and family to keep you motivated and on track