Apple Mayo Toast | Healthy Recipes with Nutralite Mayo | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
This recipe will ensure Fruits are a part of your kids breakfast. Its time to make healthy food your child’s best friend.
APPLE MAYO TOAST
1 medium apple
3 tbsps Nutralite Veg Mayo
1 French bread
1 inch celery
2 tinned pineapple slices, chopped
6-8 walnuts, toasted and chopped
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2-3 iceberg lettuce leaves
Micro greens for garnishing
1. Chop celery. Deseed, roughly chop apple and put in a bowl.
2. Add chopped celery, pineapple, walnuts, salt, crushed peppercorns, 2 tbsps Nutralite Veg Mayo and mix well.
3. Cut bread diagonally into 6 inch slices without cutting through. Toast on a non-stick grill pan.
4. Tear lettuce leaves and add to the apple mixture alongwith remaining Nutralite Veg Mayo and mix well.
5. Top toasted bread slices with a portion of apple mixture and sprinkle some crushed peppercorns. Press lightly.
6. Garnish with micro greens and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :