3 Milkshakes & Juices Summer Compilation | Banana | Dates | Oreo Milkshake Recipe
Bananas – 2 chopped
Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 4 to 5 Tbsp.
Cinnamon powder a pinch
1. Peel the Bananas and chop them.
2. In a Blender add the Banana, Sugar, a pinch of cinnamon powder, and a little milk initially just to blend the bananas.
3. Blend the ingredients once.
4. Then add rest of the Milk, some Ice cubes & blend everything till smooth.
5. Add some more Ice cubes to the Tall glass & pour the Banana Milkshake.
6. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder & Serve Cold.
Pitted Dates – 15 to 20
Cardamom pods – 7 to 8
Milk – 3 to 4 cups
1. Remove seeds from cardamom pods and pound it.
2. In a blender add Pitted Dates, Cardamom powder, Ice cubes & first pour a little milk to grind a dates into fine paste & then add extra milk to get the right consistency of milkshake.
3. Garnish it with few chopped cashew nuts.
Oreo cookie – 4 to 6
Sugar – 2 to 3 tsp
Cold Milk – 1 cup
Chocolate syrup – 1 tbsp
Vanilla Ice cream – 3 to 4 scoops
1. Crush the oreo cookies into powder form in a blender.
2. Next, add this crushed oreo, sugar, cold milk, chocolate syrup, ice cream and blend it.
3. Pour the milkshake in a tall glass, top it with 1 scoop of ice cream and serve it.
Enjoy with your family & friends. HAPPY COOKING with HOMECOOKING
Visit our website –
Follow us on Facebook –
Follow us on Instagram –
Follow us on Twitter –
Subscribe to us on YouTube –
A Ventuno Production –